Friday 15 January 2016

Mothers Day Messages Collections

  • I love my mother yes i do, for she is the one that has been there too! I love my mother yes i do. For if i had no mother like the one i do, i would be lonely, clueless, as well as you. I love my mother yes i do for she is the one that taught me too. So HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FOR ALL OF THOSE MOTHERS OUT THERE TOO! 
  • Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.
  • To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
  • Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
  • You are too cool! I’m so happy that you are here to help me and show me such kindness. Because of you, my life is much more wonderful! Happy Mother’s Day!
  • You’re by far the greatest mom in the whole world. I’ll make sure that today you feel loved, cared for, and pampered just to begin to return the favor. Happy Mother’s Day!
  • I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
  • I Praise you for your strength and courage, I cannot thank you enough for your kindness.Happy Mother’s Day!
  • With zeal and courage you have brought and fought for us that we can share in love bound with togetherness. You are so special to us mother.
  • There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
  
  • I love you a lot and always will. We know that you'll always love us too, you'll always care for us, no matter what the age. Just know no matter what you do, no one will be able to replace you.
  • Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.
  • There is a gift that gold cannot buy a blessing that rare & true.that the gift of a wonderful mum, and that lovely mum is you.
  • Mother you were my first friend and after all this years you still have been my true royal friend. I love you now and forever.
  • Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth. Happy Mom’s Day.
 

  • Only a mother can communicate love
    without saying a word.
    For the many unspoken ways
    that you share your love
    in our family,
    I hope you know that you're
    loved and appreciated
    beyond measure.
    Have a Beautiful
    Mother's Day..
  • “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I'll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”.
  • You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement of you. You are the best and will be best forever. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
  • Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. 
  • A mothers like a ray of sunshine
    Whose heart is just pure gold.
    A mother beams with happiness
    that'll never grow old.
    She'll stay in my heart forever
    As if she were inside
    We've shared so many things,
    We laughed, we smiled, we cried.
    I love my mother very much
    and still throughout the years
    We share the mother daughter love,
    and always when I fear,
    I know I'll always have my mother
    somewhere very near!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.