Sunday 24 June 2012

Good Night Status

I go to sleep every night thinking of you, I wish you did the same thing too.

*****************
My brain is shutting down faster than my computer. Guess it is time to go to bed,,, Good Night

*****************
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.

*****************
Off to my land of dreams and fantasies, Good Night and sweet dreams..

*****************
I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving good night.

*****************
The day is done, the moon has replaced the sun, I guess that.

*****************
I wish i never wake up from my dream because im dreaming of you babe. Goodnight.

*****************
The night is here the day is through, time to go to bed and start a new.

*****************
I can't keep my eyes open, can't keep myself from yawning, my warm comfy bed is calling me, and I can't resist!! good night

*****************
Tonight I’m Going to Sleep Earlier because I want to See you in my Dream very Early. Good Night.

*****************
Good Night all, May the words of God dance in your ears and bring Joy to your hearts as you sleep tonight.

*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.