Wednesday 20 June 2012

Good Morning Status

I want you around in the morning and I want to know you’re legally required to be there.

*****************
Good Morning, hope everyone is feeling blessed this morning praise God.

*****************
Good morning all.. it’s time to greet the day.. make the best of it come rain or shine.

*****************
It’s a good day today I woke up all by myself without anyone screaming at me to wake up, the phone didn’t ring, and no alarm! yep great day.

*****************
I always write 'Wake Up' on my To-Do-List so I can at least accomplish one thing a day.

*****************
The night is here the day is through, time to go to bed and start a new.

*****************
A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing,Either Cloudy or Sunny. It stands for Hope,giving us another start of what we call Life.

*****************
Good Morning, hope everyone is feeling blessed this morning praise God.

*****************
Good morning all.. it’s time to greet the day.. make the best of it come rain or shine.

*****************
Good Morning - Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, to all the souls you can, in every place you can, at all the times you can, with all you can

*****************
Each moment in a day, has its own value: Morning brings hope, afternoon brings faith, evening brings love and night brings rest Find them all today.

*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.