Monday 18 June 2012

Cute Birthday Status

Happy Birthday! I hope its filled with love, laughs, and family.

*****************
Happy Birthday even though I tried to kill you all those times when we were kids.

*****************
I’m not just a year older I’m also a year wiser and better looking.

*****************
I wish I have true friends that remember my birthday… but not my age.

*****************
I will always think of you as someone older than me. Happy Birthday.

*****************
Happy birthday, my friend. I can’t imagine celebrating with anyone else.

*****************
Thinks birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest..

*****************
Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.

*****************
For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.

*****************
Birthday marks the end of another year of us being together and the start of many others to come.

*****************
Life is very short, So enjoy every moment, Dont lose your confidence Go always ahead. Happy Birthday.

*****************
For more facebook status ideas click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.