Friday 15 January 2016

Best Mothers Day Card Wishes


  • You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.
  • Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
  • Your smile brightens each day just as the morning rays shines on the hills and it’s with doubt that this gives us the courage to face the new day with joy.
  • A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
  • you taught me to do the right things, So now you have to let your baby fly, You’ve given me everything that I will need, To make it through this crazy thing called life.
  • The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHER Happy Mothers Day!
  • A Mother’s Eyes A Mother’s Eyes See Into Our Souls Knowing Us In A Way That No One Else Could Ever Hope. A Mother’s Eyes Look Into Our Hearts Knowing The Goodness That Is There When We Are Blind.
  • I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. Thank you Mom! And wish you a Very Happy Mother’s Day!
  • A mother’s spell remains the strongest and the healthiest, for in it we have learnt how to love and care.
  • Mom, you are the queen of my life. Thank you for everything. Happy Mother’s Day.
  • Here’s wishing a Happy Mother’s Day to the most beautiful mother in the world who is beautiful not only in appearance, but also a heart of gold. I love you. Have a fantastic day ahead.
  • You've seen me laugh
      You've seen me cry
        And always you were there with me
          I may not have always said it
            But thanks and I love you
              Happy Mother's Day.
            • I’m so lucky to have you as my mother… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Mothers Day!
            • Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth. Happy Mom’s Day
            • Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve… happy Mother’s Day
                
                 
                 
             



              No comments:

              Post a Comment

              Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.