Monday 24 December 2012

Valentine Day Facebook Status


Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!

*****************
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

*****************
Valentines Day is so fake. If you love someone, you’ll treat him/her special every day. Not once out of 365 days. 

 *****************
My every movement spent with you is diamond for me. I love you my Valentine.  

 *****************
Don’t rush in love for it never runs out. Let love be the one to knock at your door, so by the time you start to fall, you know that your feeling is for sure.
Happy valentines day 
 


 *****************
My rose is red,
Ur eyes r blue,
You love me,
and I love u.
Happy valentine’s day. 
 


 *****************
A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.  

 *****************
Its like I love you but at the same time i don’t… please someone help me figure this out.

*****************

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.