Tuesday 20 November 2012

New Year Facebook Status

Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.

*****************
Happiness keeps you sweet Trials make you strong Sorrows make you humble Success keeps you glowing & God keeps you going. May you have a greatest 2013

*****************
It's New Year's Day and my first resolution for the year is to NEVER DRINK AGAIN.

*****************
New Year is apparently the only feast everyone loves.

*****************
A new year is unfolding, like a blossom with petals curled tightly concealing the beauty within.

*****************
Out with the old and in with the new, Happy New Years to you all.

*****************
New Years Resolution: At least once a week, I shall break a law I've never broken before.

*****************
No issue what the New Year brings, you will forever be one of my choice things! Blessings & peace to you this year.

*****************
New Happiness and abundance of new friends, God bless you throughout the new Year.

*****************
Oh my dear, forget your fear, let all your dreams be clear, never put tear, please hear, I want to tell one thing in your ear, wishing you a very Happy New Year.

*****************
If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.

*****************
Happy New Years everybody! Congratulations to the human race for surviving another trip around the sun. Way to go everyone. Big round of applause.

*****************
May each day of the coming year be vibrant and new bringing along many reasons for celebrations.

*****************
The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.





*****************
Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.

*****************
This year, I'm just making one New Year's resolution: Stop making resolutions. My only other resolution is to quit breaking my resolutions.

*****************






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.