- Moving between the legs of tables and of chairs,
rising or falling, grasping at kisses and toys,
advancing boldly, sudden to take alarm,
retreating to the corner of arm and knee,
eager to be reassured, taking pleasure in the fragrant brilliance of the Christmas tree.
- If one night you wake up
and a big fat male is trying to put you in a sack
please don’t be afraid because I told Santa all I want for Christmas is you..!!!
- Christmas, my child, is love in action.
Every time we love, every time we give,
- Dear Santa,
All i want is true love this christmas.!! <3
- To my Friends and Family,
Near and Far:
I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas..!!!
- Hope you know how much it means to wish the best for you,
because you’re always thought about with love the whole year through.
Warmest wishes on Christmas Day!!!
- "A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory,
Like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together."
- Christmas is the season,
when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- All I want for Christmas is to have everyone in my life be healthy,
feel loved, and especially to know the reason for the season! Love and hugs to all.!!!
- Feelings are many but words are few
clouds are dark but sky is blue
Love is a paper’ life is glue’
every thing is false’ only My Love is TRUE.