- Life goes on...
Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
- Never judge a person's outside based on your inside. You can't change someone else, but you can change yourself.
- Some people pass through our lives in a shorter time frame than we had hoped to teach us things they never could have taught if they stayed.
- To be rich is not what you have in your bank account, but what you have in your heart.
- Worrying is so dumb. It's like carrying an umbrella waiting for it to rain.
- Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
- Live The Life You Love. Love The Life You Live. -Bob Marley
- Words can only hurt you if you try to read them. Don't play their game.
- Don't promise when you're happy, Don't reply when you're angry, and don't decide when you're sad.
- There is always a little more toothpaste in the tube. Think about it.