Wednesday 9 April 2014

Teachers Day Facebook Status


  • I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
    Happy Teachers Day!!!!
  • You are a wonderful teacher
    who proved that learning can be joyous
    and pleasant experience.
    Happy Teachers Day!!!
  • A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson.Happy Teachers Day!!!
  • The Teacher Is the One.Who Doesn’t Tell You to Follow Your Dreams,
    But to Chase Them.Happy Teachers Day!!!
  • A good teacher is like a candle,It consumes itself to light the way for others.
    Happy Teachers Day to you!!!!
  • On Teacher's Day I want to say...
    More than a teacher.you have been a friend to me.Thanks for helping me to be myself!
    Happy Teacher's Day!!!
  • TEACHER is a full form of Talent Education Attitude Character Harmony Efficient Relation Happy Teachers Day!!!
  • The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.Happy Teachers Day!!!
  • Teacher is a person who always helps everybody to get the knowledge and always stands beside the students when they have problems.Happy Teachers Day!!!
  • Thanks Teacher to show me the way to lift my spirits to believe in me inspire me you are the Best !
    Happy Teachers Day!
  • Without you, we would have been lost.
    Thank you teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what we are today.
    Happy Teachers Day!!!
  • Thanks for always encouraging me to see the positive side
    inspire all odds.You are always so helpful to me.
    HAPPY TEACHER’S DAY!!!
  • It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
    Happy Teachers Day!!!
  • Teachers have always been the guiding force for the students, who have inspired them to move ahead and achieve much in life.Happy Teachers Day!!!
  • We will always be thankful to you,For all the hard work and efforts.You have put in, for educating us.
    “Happy Teachers Day!”.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.