Tuesday 5 June 2018

Mothers Day Messages Collections

Mothers Day Messages Collections


  1. Mother, thanks for being there whenever I needed you the most.
    Thanks for sharing in my joys and sorrows.Happy Mother’s Day.
  2. For the woman who has always given the best of myself or at least have seen the best of me regardless of what I was doing. Happy Mother’s Day.
  3. Happy Mother’s day to a woman who deserves a medal… for putting up with me all these years!
  4. “Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.”
  5. Mother Is A Priceless Gift Of God That
    Has Given Without Any Charges Or Cost
    If you bungle raising your children,
    I don’t think whatever else you do well
    Matters very much.
    Happy Mothers Day…
  6. Happy Mother's Day
    means more than flowers and gifts
    It means saying thank you
    It means I love you
    You are my mother, my friend
    Today is your day!
  7. The Heart Of A Mother Is A Deep Abyss At The Bottom Of Which You Will Always Find Forgiveness.wish you Happy Mother's Day.
  8. Love is the key of all the relations and it the love of mother that start with it. Very lovely lines and words are used in his pics that can touch the heart of any mom.
  9. Motherhood is tough 24 hour job,no pay,no day off, sometimes it is unappreciated, but yet resignation is impossible. A mother is a woman who created by God to bring love, joy, happiness and caring into his world. I am so glad God has created a woman to be a mother, even though motherhood is a full time job, a mother’s work is never done. Happy Mother’s Day.
  10. To the woman who brought me into this world and helped me become the person I am today. I love you, Mom! Happy Mother’s Day!
  11. Thanks for being there through the tears, laughter and dirty diapers. Thank you for all the ways you go above and beyond every day for our family. We are so lucky to have you. Happy Mother’s Day!
  12. Pyaar karana koi tumse seekhe,
    Tum mamta ki murat hi nahi,
    Sab ke dil ka ek tukda ho,
    Main kehta...
    Happy Mother's Day.
  13. These flowers are just a little token of appreciation for everything you've done for me recently and over the years. I'm so grateful for all you do. Have a great Mother's Day!
  14. You are the only hope which is never going to get lost! You are the only person who will understand me more than myself! Happy Mothers Day.
  15. I am so grateful and blessed for having
    special mother like you. I appreciate you a lot. Take
    care always and God bless. Wish you a
    good health and pleasant Happy Mother’s Day!!!
  16. I Believe in love at first sight, Because i’m loving my mom… Since i opened my eyes.Happy Mother’s day.
  17. A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. Happy Mother's Day.
  18. Mom, you’ve always been there for me. There’s no way I could ever fully express my gratitude for all you’ve done for me. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day.
  19. For the best mom
    who always had a smile for me
    I know we may be far apart right now
    So here's a great big hug and kiss
    Happy Mother's Day.
  20. A mother’s work is never done
    She works from morning until dawn
    She spreads her love
    And keeps you warm
    But only once a year we say
    Mother we wish you “Happy Mothers Day”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.