- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- Love your mother, the most beautiful person on this earth. Our best critic yet our strongest supporter.
- A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
- Mom I love you so much! Thanks for everything you have given me or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.
- M-O-T-H-E-R “M” is for the million things she gave me, “O” means only that she’s growing old, “T” is for the tears she shed to save me, “H” is for her heart of purest gold; “E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining, “R” means right, and right she’ll always be, Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,” A word that means the world to me.
- My mother, my friend so dear. Throughout my life you’re always near. A tender smile to guide my way. You’re the sunshine to light my day.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- It's mother who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. The more I grow, the more I realize that my mom is the best best friend that I ever had.
- A mother thinks about her children day and night, even if they are not with her and will love them in a way they will never understand. Thank you mom for all you do! Happy Mothers Day!
- I love my MOM no matter what we go through… no matter how much we argue… because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me… Happy Mother’s Day!
- No matter how old I am getting, whenever I am in trouble or need comfort, I seek my mother always! Love you mom. You are very special to me.
- My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
- My mother is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.
- Happy Mothers Day, Mommy you are the best mom I ever known and I will keep saying this you need award for being the best mom in the world.
- The most beautiful thing in this world is to see your parents smiling and knowing that you are the reason behind that smile.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
- We wish we could tell you,
Mom that how much you mean to us….
We have no words to say about
how much we appreciate you…
how much we admire you…
how much we thank you
for everything you’ve done.
We love you so much Mom…
Happy Mother’s Day
- A mother’s work is never done