- Life goes on...
Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
- Never judge a person's outside based on your inside. You can't change someone else, but you can change yourself.
- Some people pass through our lives in a shorter time frame than we had hoped to teach us things they never could have taught if they stayed.
- To be rich is not what you have in your bank account, but what you have in your heart.
- Worrying is so dumb. It's like carrying an umbrella waiting for it to rain.
- Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
- Live The Life You Love. Love The Life You Live. -Bob Marley
- Words can only hurt you if you try to read them. Don't play their game.
- Don't promise when you're happy, Don't reply when you're angry, and don't decide when you're sad.
- There is always a little more toothpaste in the tube. Think about it.
Wednesday, 26 November 2014
Monday, 17 November 2014
- Moving between the legs of tables and of chairs,
rising or falling, grasping at kisses and toys,
advancing boldly, sudden to take alarm,
retreating to the corner of arm and knee,
eager to be reassured, taking pleasure in the fragrant brilliance of the Christmas tree.
- If one night you wake up
and a big fat male is trying to put you in a sack
please don’t be afraid because I told Santa all I want for Christmas is you..!!!
- Christmas, my child, is love in action.
Every time we love, every time we give,
- Dear Santa,
All i want is true love this christmas.!! <3
- To my Friends and Family,
Near and Far:
I love you all and hope you have a very Merry Christmas..!!!
- Hope you know how much it means to wish the best for you,
because you’re always thought about with love the whole year through.
Warmest wishes on Christmas Day!!!
- "A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory,
Like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together."
- Christmas is the season,
when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
- All I want for Christmas is to have everyone in my life be healthy,
feel loved, and especially to know the reason for the season! Love and hugs to all.!!!
- Feelings are many but words are few
clouds are dark but sky is blue
Love is a paper’ life is glue’
every thing is false’ only My Love is TRUE.