Tuesday 5 August 2014

Romantic Facebook Statuses

  • I can live without any friends, any family and any money but I can’t live without you.
  • The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love love and be loved in return.
  • love is just love it can never be explained.
  • Nothing makes me happier then seeing you smile at me.
  • Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it?
  • I dropped a tear in the ocean, the day that I find it is the day I'll stop loving you.
  • love isn't finding a perfect person. it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
  • Life becomes romantic when eyes start looking at some one silently.
  • Your presence in my life brings smiles and loving thoughts within my heart!
  • Let me be the one you love for life. Let me stay with you, every day and every night.

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.