Wednesday 13 August 2014

Good luck Facebook Statuses

  • They say you have to be good to be lucky, but I think you have to be lucky to be good.
  • Today I need lots of luck. Fingers and toes and legs and eyes crossed. I really need you to concentrate for me. I think it may be working..
  •  It is better to be born lucky than rich.
  • The future belongs to those who give the next generation reason of hope Have a Good Luck!!!
  • Dear you have always been doing well; if you will keep on going you will meet your destination. Good luck to you!
  • I did not say you are stupid, I just said that you have bad luck when you're thinking.
  • Everything is possible in this world. What we need is just determination; your good luck depends on your firm belief..
  • Soft Speech clean heart,
    peaceful Eyes, strengthen Hands, focused mind and determined decision with God's Love.
    Alway Makes you winner.
  • When u face problems in life,
    don't ask GOD to take them away.
    Ask Him to show His purpose-
    Ask ways how to live a day
    searching his purpose for you.
    GOD BLESS And VERY BEST OF LUCK..
  • Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.