Thursday 8 May 2014

New Facebook Status

  • Friends Are The Most Important Ingredient Of LIFE !!!!
  • My cell phone is my watch, camera, flashlight, calculator and so much more.
  • I’m really a very persuasive person. I can convince myself of anything.
  • Best friends are like chocolate...they are always sweet & always there for you during hard times. <3
  • Thinks I've found a simple cure for stupidity... a shock collar. And if it doesn't cure them, at least you got a good laugh watching them twitch ;).
  • Never waste a moment, it may be the last with someone you love.
  • Those who Hate, find it hard to Love: Those who Love find it hard to Hate.
  • I need many things to help me live, but I need only you, to make life worth living.
  • We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
  • Facebook is like Jail, you sit around and waste time, You write on walls and you get poked by people you don't know.
  • No matter how many gorgeous faces you set your eyes upon, if you already set your heart for someone, you will hardly notice anyone.
  • Fathers Day Messages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.