Wednesday 9 April 2014

Mothers Day Facebook Statues

  • When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child..
  • I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
  • I love my mom. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me.
    Happy Mother's day..
  • I Believe in love at first sight, Because i'm loving my mom... Since i opened my eyes.Happy Mother's day..
  • Never argue with your mom,even though she might get you upset sometimes,but remember she was the one who was in pain to push you out of her and brought you into this world.
  • A Mother's Love is the language of the heart.

  • A mother's work is never done
    She works from morning until dawn
    She spreads her love
    And keeps you warm
    But only once a year we say
    Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"
  • One of the most important things a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
  • The best medicine in the world is a Mother’s Hug.
  • A small kid was asked to write an essay on Mother.
    A smart child wrote: Any combination of millions words from 26 alphabets can never describe my MOM!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.