Wednesday 3 July 2013

Cute Love Facebook Status






















Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
**********************
every one to leave this mortal world one day but the affairs will be continue until his demice
**********************
Take my eyes but let me see U...
Take my mind but let me Think about U...
Take my Hand but let me Touch U...
But don't try to take my Heart
coz its already with U..
*********************
Love never dies.
It remains forever,
,
Forever
,
Forever
&
Forever,
Only partner changes!
,
So keep loving with the latest version.
*********************
I hide my tears
I hide my tears when I
say your name, but the
pain in my heart is still
the same. Although I
Smile & Seem Carefree,
There is no one Who
misses you more than

********************
If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope ...
 ********************
Love doesn’t need a reason. Pure love will come from the heart without reason and it’ll stay every season..

********************
The person loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason
********************
Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
********************  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.