Monday 22 April 2013

Good Night Facebook Status

Tomorrow is a new day and a new start to make things the best they can be! Let someone know what they mean to you! goodnight!
**********************
I was looking out the windows Thinking about the person I care most & Guess who came into my mind...you. So, just want to wish you Goodnight :)
**********************
I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
**********************
Night is longer than day for those who DREAM & day is longer than night for those who make their dreams.
**********************
I am about to have a three some. Me, My bed,
and my pillow! Good Night FaceBookers!
**********************
 Begin the day with a light heart.
Let all your worries be swept aside at night.
Smile a moment and thank God, for every moment He cares for you all the way.
Good Night.
 **********************
Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they're already asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.