Wednesday 12 December 2012

Get Well Soon Facebook Stauts

Get well status have become so humorous that if you don’t get sick you’re missing half the fun.

*****************
Being in the hospital is a downer, but there is good in everything, you are being served breakfast in bed, Get Well Soon.

*****************
A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.

*****************
As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly and wished a quick recovery.

*****************

Start feeling better and Get Well quick,
Cuz Hospital food can make you sick!"

Some chicken soup, plenty of tea
Soon you will be well and fancy free

*****************

I hope you are feeling better,
I miss you every day.
I am always thinking of you,
So this is what I say,
Get Well Soon

*****************
The track which is waiting for you to win on it! Get well soon

*****************
If these words were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.

*****************
I miss you every day. I’m always thinking of you, So this is what I say, Get Well Soon

*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.