Monday 9 July 2012

Thanksgiving Facebook Status

I am thankful for my children, They are my everything.

*****************
remembering all the turkeys in my life during this Thanksgiving time.

*****************
Gobble 'til you wobble! Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble, gobble...

*****************
A lot of Thanksgiving days have been ruined by not carving the turkey in the kitchen.

*****************
Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.

*****************
I'm really good at using the turkey baster as a sword and getting drunk and not being invited to Thanksgiving anymore.

*****************
I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new.

*****************
They should change the name of Thanksgiving to something more fitting like say, Turkeypocolypse or Stuffing-cide.

*****************
Having a small, quiet family dinner for Thanksgiving. Small, quiet families are easier to eat than large loud ones.

*****************
On Thanksgiving Day we acknowledge our dependence.

*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.