Tuesday 3 July 2012

Facebook Love Status

Love the person who deserves it, not the one who requires it.

*****************
Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

*****************
Life is so hard, But being with you will make it easier.

*****************
A guy who truly loves his girl doesn’t need to unbutton her shirt to get a better view of her heart.

*****************
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.

*****************
The good memories are kept in your mind the best are kept in your heart.

*****************
Relationship is like driving a car, a break may be necessary sometimes.

*****************
When you truly love someone, you can never get bored of that person.

*****************
I wish my brain had a map to tell me where my heart should go.

*****************
I love how it's December and no one even cares about the end of the world anymore.

*****************
I love you more today than yesterday but I love you less today than I will tomorrow.

*****************



http://www.facebookstatus123.com/category/facebook-love-status

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.