Tuesday 17 July 2012

Anniversary Facebook Status

If you think your opinion of me has any effect, Honey let me assure you that none of my self worth is wrapped up in what you think of me.

*****************
Anniversary is repetition of promises made with each other, love gets stronger.

*****************

There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.

*****************
Happy Anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want you for.

*****************
A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.

*****************
The world has grown suspicious of anything that looks like a happily married life.  

*****************
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

*****************
Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.

*****************
A successful married always life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.

*****************
I want to wish an anniversary day to a couple who is beautiful in entire land. May your anniversary enhance your love and understanding.

*****************


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.